The Fastest and Easiest Way to Get a US ESTA
- With CIBTvisas, you can apply anytime and you will receive an email or post confirmation from CIBTvisas notifying you once your ESTA has been issued.
ESTA's can take up to 72 hours to be authorised by the US Homeland Security.
You must apply for an ESTA at least 72 hours before travel.
- Once an ESTA is issued it is valid for 2 years or until your passport expires,(whichever is sooner) and will allow multiple entries into the US.
Important Passport Requirements For ESTA Applicants
- To qualify for the ESTA you must have a machine readable passport.
- If your passport was issued on or after 26th October 2005 it must: have a digitally applied photograph.
- If your passport was issued on or after 26th October 2006 it must: be a biometric passport. Your passport will need to have an integrated chip capable of storing the biographic information from the data page. Australian passports issued in the Australia meet this criterion; for Australian passports issued in other countries please check with that location. Other nationalities should check with their passport office.
- Citizens of the following countries: Czech Republic, Estonia, Greece, Hungary, Latvia, Lithuania, Malta, Republic of Korea & Slovakia may travel free under the ESTA Program if they meet ALL of the following requirements: Obtained travel authorisation under ESTA prior to boarding the air or sea carrier and have a valid e-passport with an electronic chip.
When Travelling on an ESTA You Must:
- Hold a Return/Onward tickets on a scheduled flight with a major airlines/Cruise company that is registered for ESTA’s
- Not be staying for more than/ up to a maximum of 90 days including Mexico, Canada and the Caribbean Islands
- Have no previous violations of the USA Immigration Law (i.e. overstaying the 90 day period)